Here you will find ✅✅✅ Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers which has been asked in the recent exams. All these answers have been updated with the latest and correct google digital marketing course answers.
Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers – Digital Marketing Answers
Take a business online
1. What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?
- Planning a budget
- Developing a plan
- Optimising a website
- Defining a customer base
2. When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- The order your products will appear on the site
- What you want your customers to do on the site
- How customers will interact with the site
- What your customers want to see on the site
3. Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In the URL
- In the coding of your header image
- In your navigation menu
- In your logo’s hyperlink
4. When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the ‘Think’ stage represent in the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- The consideration phase, when customers start to research potential products to buy
- The finance stage, when customers think about their budgets
- The action stage, the moment when customers commit and purchase your product
- The sharing stage, when customers share images and feedback on your products
5. Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Understand the target audience
- Change your mission statement to match the goals
- Create goals and identify a USP
- Define and segment your audiences
Make it easy for people to find a business on the web
6. What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
7. When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
- Search phrase
- Search term
- Search query
- Search word
8. When looking to increase the presence of a website, putting together your search engine optimisation plan will help you plan your steps. Which activity would be first on the list?
- Choosing what images to put on your website
- Reserving all the social profiles that you will be using for the business
- Finding people who will link back to your website
- Keyword Research
9. Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
- Pay people to link back to your site
- Write some great content they will find useful
- Ensure your staff link back to your site
- Link to them first, regardless of whether they have anything interesting on their site
10. There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building, which of the following statements is accurate?
- The quantity of links is important, not the quality
- The quality of links is important, not the quantity
- Links hidden within code on sites improves your SEO performance
- Links hidden within images on sites improves your SEO performance
11. Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- It will help the ad stand out and encourage people to click it
- It will guarantee the ad appears at the top of the search results
- It will increase the amount of users across your entire website
- It can increase the quality score of your ad
12. Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- Reach out to potential customers actively looking for your product or service
- Create different types of ad formats to show to potential customers
- Target people based on their interests and habits
- SEM is a lot cheaper than any other advertising medium
13. Fill the blank: When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- increase the chance of
- decrease the chance of
14. When fine-tuning paid search ads, you change a broad-match keyword to a phrase-match keyword using which symbol?
- Quotation marks
- Square brackets
Reach more people locally, on social media or on mobile
15. When trying to promote your business locally, what three key bits of information should be present in your directory listing?
- Business name, address, phone number
- Personal name, business name, postcode
- Name, PO box, freephone number
- Business name, CEO, company registration number
16. Fill the blank: When it comes to promoting a business locally, search engines can _______________ your business in the search results page if the user is near your location.
17. Why is social media a great tool for your business to build trust and engagement with your audience?
- You can share offers and discounts exclusively to your following
- You can share blogs from other businesses to cover more than what you do
- You can share honest reviews about your product or service
- You can connect with customers at any time of the day
18. When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Compare follower numbers across platforms
- Use online analytics tools to measure engagement
- See what competitor businesses are using
- Ask friends and family which platforms they use
19. With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Site speed and usability
- Keywords and metadata
- Image size and navigation
- Site speed and visual appearance
20. When looking to create video content for your marketing strategy, what three best practices should you look to include?
- Short, technical, include a call to action
- Relevant, short, entertaining
- Short, entertaining, include a call to action
- Short, relevant, include a call to action
21. Which of the following tools could be used to gain an insight into the phrases and questions people search for about a given subject online?
- Answer The Public
- Google Ads Editor
- Facebook business manager
- SEM Rush
Reach more customers with advertising
22. When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- % of people that made a purchase after receiving the email
- % of people that opened the email out of the total recipients
- % of people who clicked on a link in the email out of the total recipients
- % of people who were sent the email against the total number of conversions made
23. Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- Search advertising
24. When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called…
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Banner advertising
- Display advertising
- Webpage advertising
25. Retargeting allows you to…
- Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
- Target people, based on their likes and interests
- Appear higher within the search results
- Target people before they come to your website
26. How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- Tag them in posts
- Use hashtags
- Make them funny
- Use subtitles
27. Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- Share videos across all of your digital marketing tools
- Pick one primary place to share your video content
- Trust word-of-mouth to drive traffic to your videos
- Send out a postcard to relevant mailing lists
Track and measure web traffic
28. When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a dimension?
- The device users access the site with
- The time a user spends on the site
- The browser a user uses to visit the site
- The geographical location of the user
29. In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
30. What do website analytics allow you to do?
- Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
- Understand users’ behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
- Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
- Predict your users’ next move based on previous data
31. Fill the blank: When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance.
- Organic keywords
- Social media ads
- Paid keywords
32. How is a spreadsheet defined?
- An interactive computer application for the organisation, analysis and storage of data
- A static collection of related data tables that can be queried to locate specific fields
- A tool for storing large amounts of numerical data, but not text-based data
- A digital balance sheet to keep track of financial transactions
33. Why should you avoid focusing on collecting as much data as possible?
- Vast quantities of data will take a long time to process
- Large amounts of data are harder to store online
- The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
- Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
Sell products or services online
34. Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- Stock control
- Integrated invoicing
- The ability to track shipping
- Automated complaints process system
35. When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Build an online store with an integrated payment system
- Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal
- Invest in a new website platform
- Use other platforms such as eBay or Etsy
36. If a user abandons their shopping cart without making a purchase, one way to bring them back to complete the purchase is?
- SEM advertising
- Social advertising
- Email campaigns
37. Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- For different devices, navigation and search
- For different devices and social media profiles
- For email templates and social media profiles
- For navigation, search and video campaigns
Take a business global
38. Fill the blanks: When advertising internationally, you should make your business ______ to the new market, consider the ___________ and any possible ___________ implications.
- accessible | supply chain | legal
- affordable | supply chain | language
- exciting | customers needs | currency
- affordable | customer needs | legal
39. If you are looking to expand your company’s presence online internationally, which of the following should you consider with regards to your online content?
- Translated by an automated tool only
- Translated but also locally adapted for the audience
- Translated into the native language
- Left the same, and not translated
40. When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- Treat all social media channels the same
- Use popular phrases and memes for that area
- Analyse platforms popular in that area
- Not advertise at all, as other countries don’t like social advertising
Other Module Answer Of Google Digital Garage
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers Updated
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
I hope this article would be useful for you to easily find the Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with all your friends and let them know about the Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021.